228 - Clinical Nurse I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experienced RN Comprehensive HIV Program Ambulatory Care NewYork-Presbyterian /Columbia University Irving Medical Center
The Comprehensive HIV Program (CHP) at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality primary care to people living with HIV (PLWH) or at risk for HIV, as well as patients with other infectious diseases. There are currently over 2,200 patients receiving comprehensive, multidisciplinary healthcare for HIV, hepatitis C, sexually transmitted infections, and other infectious conditions at CHP.
Services are provided predominately in Spanish with an emphasis on comprehensive medical and psychosocial care as well as patient education, adherence promotion, care coordination initiatives, and family-centered interventions. The program also provides care on the 28-bed inpatient unit at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP). CHP also embraces high quality clinical research initiatives through an active AIDS Clinic Trials Unit.
Bilingual HIV-Related Services
The Comprehensive HIV Program provides a wide range of HIV related services in English and Spanish including:
- HIV specialty and primary care for adults, adolescents, and children living with HIV
- Prenatal/GYN HIV care
- General pediatric care for families affected by HIV
- HIV counseling, testing and linkage to care services
- Antiretroviral adherence assistance programs
- Basic and complex care coordination services
- Nutritional services
- Integrated care transition programs
- Mental health services
- 24-hour emergency on call system
Bilingual English/Spanish essential
New York State License
2 years in ambulatory care nursing- pediatrics preferred
Certification in Ambulatory
Experience in providing care to clients with a diagnosis of HIV
Bilingual English /Spanish
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.