14212 - System Hardware Analyst III Information Services
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Information Technology – Impacting Lives
System Hardware Analyst III
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As a System Hardware Analyst III you will resolve problems and plan solutions to address business needs. You will also provide tactical direction for new initiatives. You will work to ensure stakeholder needs are satisfied in a high quality, cost effective and schedule compliant manner. In addition, you will perform relatively complex design, scripting, benchmark testing, analyzing, and documentation of infrastructure systems. The opportunity to participate in project implementation efforts with multidisciplinary technology teams will be an aspect of this role.
- Degree or major in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 2003 and above, UNIX
- Knowledge of Programming Languages: C, C++, Powershell, UNIX shell script
- Knowledge of Applications: MS Office, Exchange
- Knowledge of Networking: TCP/IP
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.