13071 - Coordinator Care Management Ambulatory Care Network
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Mid Town Location
High Quality, Patient Centered Affordable Care
You Can Make It Possible:
Join an exciting chapter in NewYork-Presbyterian’s history and drive the success of NewYork Quality Care, our new Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Created in collaboration with Weill Cornell and Columbia University, this program was developed in response to the Affordable Care Act. Our focus is on reducing costs and readmissions, while improving care coordination, management and quality for Medicare patients. Their health and satisfaction is our priority – and your opportunity to help advance affordable care in the United States.
Pursue this highly-transformation role, responsible for providing care management to high risk patients in the local community to improve the management of their chronic care and to decrease unnecessary emergency and inpatient admissions. Conduct case-finding, assessments, education, counseling and other interventions to patients who are targeted through the ACO and ACN chronic disease registries. Assist patients in navigating NYP service delivery system and other services to overcome barriers to compliance. Connect patients and their families to community resources and ensure the proper continuation of quality care.
- At least 2 years of case management experience in an inpatient, HMO, insurance, or other outpatient setting
- 5 years of healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) licensure, or willingness to obtain
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Computer proficiency in Word and Excel
- 5 years of case management experience in an inpatient, HMO, insurance, or other outpatient setting
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.