1239 - Radiology Aide
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
Radiology Aides Make It Possible
Radiology Aide - Weekend Evenings - Part Time
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Radiology Aides allow us to continue a tradition of historic care and caring. Now, you can make it possible.
Perform a wide range of tasks to ensure a safe, environmentally sanitary, well stocked area. Support optimal patient care and contribute to the overall efficiency and operational flow of the X-ray department and its staff members.
This position will work every Saturday 1:00-10:00pm and every Sunday 1:00-10:30pm.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as effective inter-personal skills
- Ability to work with computer terminals and/or data entry systems
- Basic math, verbal, and writing skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.