Supervisor Lab Evenings - Laboratory - Full Time Evenings
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Amazing People, Amazing Results
Lead a team that specializes in Amazing, at New York’s #1 Hospital
NewYork Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. Three consecutive Magnet designations highlight our excellence in nursing leadership and innovation and the patient care we provide to residents of Westchester, Putnam and Lower Dutchess Counties. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care.
Step into the fast-paced world of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), where Laboratory Supervisors are redefining the limits of science and medicine. With patients from across the globe, we study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions—with unmatched energy and expertise. We continue this proud tradition of patient-focused achievement through attentive leadership, close interdisciplinary collaboration and state-of-the-art technology. Now is your time to join a team where Amazing is part of everyday life.
Laboratory Supervisor - Laboratory - Full Time - Evenings
In this position as the Laboratory Supervisor, under the supervision of the Manager, supervises the technical and support staff of the assigned laboratory. Participates in the regulatory, personnel, technical and financial activities.
This is a full time evening position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY.
- Master's degree
- ASCP certification
- Minimum of 6 years clinical laboratory experience, including 3 years of laboratory supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License from New York Education Department
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and implement CAP, NYS, AABB and FDA regulations.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.