Security Officer - Security - Night
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Help lead the delivery of top-notch security services at New York's #1- ranked hospital. At New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, the security department does more than patrol facilities and campuses—they take part in amazing stories. Join our patient centered culture and help maintain a lawful environment for lifesaving care.
Security Officer - Security - NIght
In this crucial role, you'll ensure a safe and welcoming environment as you protect our patients, employees, volunteers, visitors and property. Greet people with a smile, and offer a helping hand such as answers to general questions and directions to specific areas within our hospital. Monitor various security systems. Respond to emergencies. Investigate and report on incidents, and play a key part in initiatives that improve our security practices.
This is a full time night (11pm- 7am) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester County, NY.
- Bachelor's Degree, military experience, or 2 yrs of collegiate courses in criminal justice or related field.
- Police and/or security background
- Valid NYS driver license.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Statutory Authority exemption or New York State Security Guard License
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.