Registered Nurse - 4S - FT Days
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride
Location:NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY)
Staff Nurse - RN - Medical/Surgical - Full Time Nights
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-orientated team and go to the next level in your nursing career. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Two years of acute care RN experience in Medical/Surgical
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS certifications; Specialty certification a plus
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.