Radiological Technologist - Part Time - Weekends
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. Three consecutive Magnet designations highlight our excellence in nursing leadership and innovation and the patient care weprovide to residents of Westchester, Putnam and Lower Dutchess Counties.Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. Now is your time to join a team where Amazing is part of everyday life.
Radiologic Technologist – Radiology - Part Time Weekends
The Radiologic Technologist shall be responsible for performing radiographic and other related imaging procedures as prescribed by physicians under the direction of a radiologist.
This is a part time position (Sat 1:30pm-11:00pm/Sun 1:00pm-11:00pm) at NYP Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY.
- Analytical skills in order to evaluate and perform radiologic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Organizational skills necessary in order to plan and implement several procedures simultaneously and to coordinate work within the unit and department.
- Knowledge of radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures obtained by being a graduate of Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA) Accredited Educational Program or equivalent.
- Licensure by the New York State Department of Health.
- Certification and registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T) required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.