PT Aide-Receptionist - Physical Therapy - Part Time (22.5 hours - Croton location)
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Be part of NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital - our Magnet facility in upper Westchester County! We are dedicated to serving the health care needs of our community in a compassionate and respectful manner. Come to our facility to make a lasting impression on patients and their families as a Physical Therapist Aide/Receptionist.
Physical Therapist Aide/Receptionist - Physical Therapy - Part Time (22.5 hours-Croton location)
Assist in the delivery of physical and occupational therapy services by supporting the therapists as directed, maintaining the environment of care and greeting and interacting with patients, therapists and registrars to ensure smooth patient flow and customer satisfaction. Maintains supplies, equipment and treatment areas in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Performs clerical and administrative tasks to support operations. You will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their hospital experience.
This position is a part time evening (22.5 hours) at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Croton.
- High School or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, patients, physicians, visitors and families.
- Ability to work in surroundings with degree of dust, noise, odors, etc. without undue discomfort.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time to perform job functions.
- Occasionally required to assist in moving patients and equipment
- Some moderate to heavy lifting
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.