Physician Assistant - Cardiology Cath Lab
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian #1 in New York. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
The Advanced Practice Provider will assist in providing assessments, diagnosis, care and treatment of patients in an inpatient Cath Lab setting.
This is a full time 4 (10) hour shift position located at: 1980 Crompond Road Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies.
- Current NYS licensure.
- Current NCCPA certification.
- 1 + years of experience as a Physician Assistant within a cardiology setting.
- Experience working in a Cath Lab
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.