Per Diem Receptionist/Registrar - Physical Therapy - Per Diem Evenings
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Define the patient care experience
Registrar Receptionist – Physical Therapy - Per Diem Evenings (some possible day shifts)
Make a lasting impression on patients at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital as a Registrar Receptionist. Assist patients with questions and concerns, keep families informed, light up the room with your presence while making the promise of putting patients first a reality. Join a supportive team, and help us deliver superior customer service to our diverse local community. As a member of our administrative team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Register patients for a variety of procedures and appointments, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others. In this role, you'll obtain demographic details, insurance information, and ensure proper scheduling. You'll record patient history while obtaining pre-certification and authorization for patients obtaining services. You will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need as they navigate their hospital experience.
This is a per diem evenings (some possible day shifts) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY.
- High School or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, computer, and customer service skills
- Experience in medical office or hospital setting
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.