Per Diem Physical Therapist - Per Diem Weekends - Weekends
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Maximum Patient Mobility:
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
Physical Therapist (Inpatient preferred) - Physical Therapy - Per Diem Weekends
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. The therapist assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within their capabilities.
Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible. Provide high-quality care as you communicate with physicians, referring providers, multidisciplinary staff and administrative personnel.
The is a per diem weekend position (inpatient preferred) at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester, NY.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current NYS PT licensure
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.