Per Diem Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Rotating
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting experienced pharmacists to explore the innovative careers at New York's largest and busiest hospital. There's no better place to define your expertise, while working with a team that's defining national standards.
Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Per Diem Rotating Shifts
Our exceptional leadership team supports our staff members to take an active role in patient care. Utilize your patient education experience to build closer relationships between pharmacy and our interdisciplinary teams. Here you will experience the latest practices and technologies, while playing a key role in the clinical team.
This is a per diem (rotating shifts) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located at 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, NY.
Masters or additional degree preferred.
At least 2 years' experience in a hospital setting
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
Licensed NYS Pharmacist
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.