Patient Registrar-Cold Spring
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
As a member of our administrative team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Explore this opportunity:
Register patients for a variety of procedures and appointments, and feel the pride of going above and beyond to help others. In this role, you'll obtain demographic details and insurance information, and ensure proper scheduling. You'll record patient history while obtaining pre-certification and authorization for patients. Most importantly, you will be the calm and reassuring presence patients need.
Completed some college coursework and are familiar with health insurance requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- One + years of clerical experience
- Energetic, approachable individual with a desire to put patients first.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.