Patient Care Technicians - 4 South (Med-Surg) - Full Time Nights
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
BeAn Advocate, A Care Taker
Location:NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY)
Patient Care Technicians - 4 South (Med/Surg) - Full Time Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, nursing attendants thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a Patient Care Technician - keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
- Acute or Long Term Care experience/surgical tech preferred
- High school diploma or GED or relevant work experience
Current BLS required
Previous Nurse’s aide experience in a hospital setting or certification from an approved accredited Nurse Aide training program or currently enrolled in a BSN program for nursing and completed at least one clinical practicum
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.