Patient Care Director Perioperative Services
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transformational Leadership, World-Class Care
Patient Care Directors Make It Possible
Patient Care Director / Nurse Manager – RN – Perioperative Services
As New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian is focused on excellence throughout every stage of care. Talented leaders like you build on our success each day by engaging staff, driving improvements, and ensuring a positive experience for everyone we serve. Now, you can Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley.
In this role, you'll oversee the daily clinical operations of the Operating Room and Perioperative Services. Seize this opportunity to become a transformational leader via shared governance at a Magnet designated hospital. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire continued professional growth. Develop and manage budgets, resource allocation and scheduling. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvements to enhance the patient experience.
You’ll also partner with our senior leaders who encourage and support continuous growth in a collaborative environment. Excel as a change agent, and advance initiatives focused on enhancing quality and performance throughout the unit for a variety of patients, ranging from adult to pediatric. Make a footprint in your career and lead our path to explore new and innovative surgical procedures.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian /Hudson Valley. Cortland Manor new York
- Previous leadership and collaborative experience
- Strong business acumen and communication
- NEA certification
- AORN certification
- At least 3 years of RN experience in Operating Room Nursing and/or Peri- operative Services
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field
- NYS license
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.