Patient Care Director, Cardiac Cath and Interventional Radiology
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Leadership That Inspires Excellence:
Patient Care Directors Make It Possible
Patient Care Director - RN – Cardiac Cath & Interventional Radiology
Advance your career as a Patient Care Director within Cardiac Cath & Interventional Radiology at NewYork- Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital which is ranked #1 hospital in the tri-state area and #4 In the nation by U.S. News and World Report. Lead a specialized interdisciplinary health care team to provide regional access to advanced cardiac services including diagnostic cardiac catheterization, PCI, and EP services for the communities served by NYP/Hudson Valley.
Be a transformational leader and manage the all aspects and daily operations. Maintain an autonomous environment that inspires nurses to reach their full potential. Mentor and evaluate staff and inspire their continued professional growth. Drive strategic initiatives that shape the future of nursing and align with hospital wide goals. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvement to enhance the patient experience. Assume front line responsibility for unit's fiscal performance, resource allocation, scheduling, staff evaluation and patient care delivery.
- Five years of leadership experience within a large academic medical center
- Demonstrated leadership in leading unit development
- Certification as a Critical Nurse and/or Nurse Executive
- At least three years of Critical Care Experience
- Three years of leadership experience in an academic medical center
- Master's degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current NYS RN licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.