Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care - Northern Westchester County
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care - Northern Westchester County
This is a full time 40 hour workweek Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm schedule may vary. Must be available for on call coverage as needed. Crompond – Northern Westchester County
National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice.
Master’s Degree in specialty of practice or completed alternative certification requirements for graduates of nurse practitioner programs prior to April 1, 1989.
Current NYS RN license.
Current NYS Nurse Practitioner license.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.