LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
The NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group is looking for a full-time Oncology Nurse Practitioner to provide comprehensive cancer services to adult patients.
WHO'S NEWS: Dr. Ahmad Raza is the new Director of the Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Comprehensive Cancer Center at New York–Presbyterian Hudson Valley in Cortlandt Manor.
He is also the Assistant Professor of Medicine in the division of hematology and oncology at Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of renowned surgeons, oncologists, radiologists and magnet nurses and physician assistants. The Cheryl R. Lindenbaum Comprehensive Cancer Center provides medical oncology, radiation oncology, a wide range of infusion services, and cancer support programs. This newly renovated center is also home to the Ashikari Breast Center, which is fully accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers (NAPBC). Each of our employees dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
This position is a full time day shift position 8:00am-4:00pm overtime as needed.
- Experience working with an Oncology Practice.
- Master's degree as a Nurse Practitioner or a minimum of a bachelor’s degree as a Physician Assistant
- National Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice or NCCPA certification
- NYS office of Profession licensure
- Current BCLS certification
Cortlandt Manor, New York is located in the northwestern corner of Westchester County. On Route 202 in Cortlandt with easy access to major parkways, the hospital is easy to reach quickly from Yorktown, Peekskill and Putnam Valley, Croton and other local population areas.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.