Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care- Nights- Northern Westchester County
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
Northern Westchester County.
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
Full time nights-( 7pm - 7am ) with a block schedule of 7 shifts on and 7 shifts off.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our combined Critical Care & Hospital Medicine program at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt Manor, New York.
NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital is a fully accredited general, 128-bed hospital serving the residents of the Hudson Valley and Westchester County since 1889. We provide a wide range of ambulatory care and inpatient services, across 62 specialties. We are a New York State designated stroke center and home to the region’s only state-of-the-art, 24-hour "no wait" emergency department, which sees more than 40,000 visits per year. NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital is the first hospital in the region to hold the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Award, and we are the only hospital to have received this designation twice.
As an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner you will work closely with world-respected physicians, nurses and, physicians. Help deliver statistically Amazing outcomes. Each of our employees dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger. Our hospital boasts a state-of-the-art 10 bed-ICU, a 14-bed PCU and a well-established team of board certified hospitalists and intensivists.
- Master's degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- National Board Certified as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- NYS office of Profession licensure
- Minimum of one year critical care / ICU experience experience
- Current BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.