Medical Records Clerk-Medical Group-Hudson Valley-Yorktown
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Responsibilities include: Accurately handles the scanning and filing of chart documents, chart inventory, and follows HIPAA protocols. Candidate must be computer literate, and display excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, interacting with Physicians, Staff, and other individuals.
- Knowledge of Athena or GE Centricity EHR system.
- At least 1 year of medical records experience.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Records certification program.
- High School diploma or GED
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.