Licensed Practice Nurse - Internal Medicine-Cardiology-Northern Westchester County
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) Practices are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct patient care as delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Contributes to the plan of patient care and assists in providing a therapeutic environment. Functions within the policies and procedures of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group (NYPMG), divisions, and the Clinical Nursing departments/practices.
Opportunities available to support:
1978 Crompond Rd, Cortlandt, NY 10567
Coverage for: Ossining-30 South Highland Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
and Buchanan-220 Tate Avenue, Buchanan, NY 10511
40 hour work week, Monday-Friday, Some locations have rotating Saturday hours until 1:00 pm.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- Current Licensure and registration as a LPN in New York State.
- Knowledge in Principals of infection control, performance improvements and delegation.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.