Licensed Practical Nurse-NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Westchester County.
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
As an essential part of our Hudson Valley Medical Group- Family Medicine Practice, you will join our dynamic team responsible for providing care for a diverse population, promoting wellness, treating illness and empowering patients and their family to take charge of their well-being.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Family Medicine-Pleasantville location.
Must be available for overtime.
- Prior experience in a Family Medicine Practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current RN or LPN Licensure in the State of NY.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Infection Control Certification.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment room procedures.
- Nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to outpatient care.
- Skill in assisting in a variety of treatments as directed, taking vital signs, maintaining records.
- Read, understand and respond to detailed oral and written instructions.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.