Licensed Practical Nurse - Internal Medicine - Northern Westchester County
LocationYorktown Heights, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Internal Medicine Ossining/Buchanan
As an essential part of our Hudson Valley Medical Group- Family Medicine Practice, you will join our dynamic team responsible for providing care for a diverse population, promoting wellness, treating illness and empowering patients and their family to take charge of their well-being.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Full time-Days- 40 hour workweek
Schedule varies subject to change:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-5:00pm or 9:00-7:00 rotation with staff
Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm or 8:00-4:00pm
Saturday: As needed
Must be available for overtime and Saturday coverage as needed.
- Prior experience in a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current RN or LPN Licensure in the State of NY.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Infection Control Certification.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment room procedures.
- Nursing, medical practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to outpatient care.
- Skilled in assisting in a variety of treatments as directed, taking vital signs, drawing blood and maintaining records.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.