Field Director - Facilities Operation
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
A Top-Notch Caring Environment
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, a fully-accredited, 128-bed hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of our community in a compassionate and caring environment. We are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients, visitors and employees. Lead a multifaceted facilities organization with primary responsibility for the Hospital’s physical assets, comprised of over 350,000 square feet.
Field Director - Facilities Operations
As the Field Director, you will manage the facilities operations, ensuring that our hospital's equipment’s and grounds continuously reflect our commitment to excellence in patient care. Provide direction in analyzing and maintaining facility compliance with regulatory guidelines including Joint Commission, NYSDOH and other regulatory agencies. Work collaboratively to integrate and align the facilities management and engineering functions across NewYork-Presbyterian system. You will be oversee an engaged team of over 20 carpenters, plumbers, mechanics and electrician to drive process improvement initiatives and performance. You will provide input for all major facility projects and is an integral part of the construction team.
- Familiarity with and experience overseeing energy conservation and environmentally friendly initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ·A minimum of 7 years of leadership experience in Facilitates Management with experience in a Healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of Engineering Management, Engineering Systems, Budgeting, NFPA Life Safety Codes, Joint Commission, New York State and other regulatory agency safety requirements.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.