Diag Med Sonographer I - Ultrasound - Part Time
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Achieve at the highest level. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Ultrasound Medical Sonographer I - Radiology – Part Time (Sat/Sun 11am – 7pm with possible hours during the week)
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results.
This is a part time (Sat/Sun 11am – 7pm with possible hours during the week) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located at 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester County, NY.
- Prior Ultrasound Tech experience in a hospital setting
- General and Breast experience
- Knowledge of medical diagnostic sonography, usually obtained by being a graduate of the committee of allied health education and accreditation (CAHEA) accredited sonography program (program length 9 months to two years) or equivalent required.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Analytical skills necessary in order to evaluate and perform diagnostic ultrasound exams.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with patients, patient family members, physicians, and other health care providers.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.