Clinical Lab Technologist - Laboratory - Evening
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Step into the fast-paced world of New York Presbyterian hospital, where Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. With patients from across the globe, we study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions—with unmatched energy and expertise. And we continue this proud tradition of patient-focused achievement through attentive leadership, close interdisciplinary collaboration, and state-of-the-art technology. Join us and become one of the people who Make It Possible.
Clinical Laboratory Technologist – Laboratory – Evening
Deliver care you can be proud of as a Laboratory Technologist you will conduct routine and complex tests on clinical specimens. Perform a variety of automated and manual tests in all lab areas, which include Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, Serology, Coagulation, Urinalysis and Microbiology following established procedures and without immediate supervision. May be assigned to a specific section or may rotate in all sections. When the technologist meets NYSDOH supervisory criteria may be assigned to perform “in-charge” responsibilities in the absence of a supervisor. Obtain and receive laboratory specimens, including, blood, urine, and body fluids. Perform and interpret clinical laboratory tests used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
Competitive sign-on bonus up to 10k
· based on years of experience
· additional bonus for night shift
This is a full-time evening (every other weekend) position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital located at 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, upper Westchester, N.Y. 10567
- ASCP certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or any other health science related field
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.