Certified Surgical Tech - Operating Room - Evenings - Full Time - NYP-Hudson Valley Hospital
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of History-Making Surgical Care and Caring
Certified Surgical Tech - Operating Room - Evenings - Full Time - NYP/Hudson Valley Hospital
Bring your talents to New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgical care and caring. Recently, we made headlines for scarless surgery – techniques that leave patients with no external wounds. And right now, we’re studying metabolic surgery as a potential cure for Type 2 diabetes. Across our six state-of-the-art campuses, exceptionally skilled professionals like you are shaping the field and improving the lives of countless human beings. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of surgical procedures in the main Operating Room. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a full time day shift position, 2:45pm - 11:00pm with on-call for weekends and holidays, at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital.
- Prior experience as an OR/Surgical Tech
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist by the Association of Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician by the National Board of Surgical Technician and Surgical Assisting
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Perioperative Nursing Practice & Patient Care
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.