Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Days - NYP-Hudson Valley Hospital
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Amazing Patients, Inspiring Careers:
CRNA’s at NY’s #1 Hospital
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – CRNA - NYP/Hudson Valley
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our growing team of CRNAs provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, cardiac cath labs and OB. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across the anesthesia department. Coordinate all aspects of clinical care to ensure the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered services to our patients, manage staffing needs, provide staff development opportunities, plan activities, recognition, and training sessions to increase engagement and cohesion among a growing team of experienced CRNAs.
It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership and a collegial anesthesia care team model. You will work primarily on B & B cases, heavy Ortho, OB <1000 cases per year.
This is a full-time position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley. Variable shifts available, 16/24 shifts serve as first call , no other call requirement.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP or DNAP)
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.