Central Sterile Tech - Full Time - Days - NYP/Hudson Valley Hospital
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Central Processing Technicians Make It Possible
Location: NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY)
Central Sterile Tech - Full Time - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital is a shining example of top rated, personalized care. It’s where foremost medical minds make time to know patients – and each other. It’s a leading institution, with a heart for the community.
The Central Sterile Tech position is responsible for ensuring that all surgical supplies, instruments and equipment are properly inventoried, decontaminated, assembled inspected, packaged, sterilized, stored, and distributed in a quality/timely manner throughout NYP/HVH. Must know aseptic techniques. Carries out routine and assigned tasks of inspecting case carts, instruments and supplies and storing items in the appropriate place in the CSP department. Must have the ability to work well and train. Serves a resource to all Central Processing customers.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm, rotating weekends, alternating holidays, and on call rotation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) from the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management or certified by the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)
Must maintain a minimum of 10 Continuing Education Credits per year.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.