Case Manager RN - Hudson Valley Hospital --Full Time Evenings (no weekend or holidays)
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
You Make It Possible
Case Manager - RN - Social Services - Full Time Evenings -NYP Hudson Valley
At NewYork Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY), talented RN Case Managers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We partner across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can help Make It Possible:
Assist with the implementation of a Case Management Program. You will provide continuity of care by managing patients that are to be discharged in the evening. Provide psycho-social assessments and review ED patients avoid admissions. Provide leadership and education to other members of the Case Management and safe discharge planning strategies. Experience a place where your discipline is immensely respected. Here, you will experience all the reasons why you entered such a rewarding field.
This is a full time evening shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital (located in Cortlandt Manor, Upper Westchester County, NY.
No weekends or holidays.
Masters in Nuring highly desirable.
Minimum two years experience in Case Management preferred.
- NYS RN and a BSN
- Ability to function independently, and communicate effectively with administrative and professional staff and with people of diverse backgrounds and education.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and make decisions concerning issues involving discharge planning, home health situations and available community services.
- Must possess good understanding of Managed Care/HMO requirements, laws and regulations, Medicare/Medicaid requirements, policy and procedure, and community health, welfare and social agencies policies and procedures.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.