X-Ray Technologist - NYP Brooklyn Medical Group - Day
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multi-specialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
X-Ray Technician - Medical Group Brooklyn - Day
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate x-ray equipment to make radiographs and/or computer images of designated portions of the body. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases.
This is a full time day flex (Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm) position at NYP Medical Group Brooklyn located at 3417 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY.
- Experience working in a hospital or medical practice environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of approved School of Radiology (two years)
- New York State X-Ray Technologist License
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.