Technician X-Ray - Medical Group Brooklyn - Day
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
X-Ray Tech - Medical Group Brooklyn - Day
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our team. You will prepares patients for radiologic examinations in a professional and courteous manner. Operates stationary and mobile x-ray equipment and processes films according to established procedures.
This is a full time day position at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn at 38 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of approved School of Radiology (two years)
- New York State X-Ray Technologist License
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.