System Administrator Outreach Lab - Laboratory Services - Day Shift 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the System Administrator Outreach Labs employee provides application services on both software and hardware in accordance with established procedures for internal end-users and external clients. As necessary, creates, maintains and documents new procedures. Provides technical assistance, direction and training in a variety of applications to appropriate staff and laboratory clients. Works with Administrative Director, Client Service Supervisor, and Sales Representative to ensure the efficient and high quality operations of the Laboratory Outreach Service.
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Three or more years software application experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and experience with 24 X 7 operations.
- May require experience in the following areas: LUNIX, HL7, Network Administration, direct end-user software support, direct end-user hardware support.
- Standing, walking, sitting, pushing, pulling, lifting, reaching, talking, hearing, manual dexterity.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.