Surgical Support Attendant - PACU - Part-Time - Evenings/Weekends
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of History-Making Surgical Care and Caring
Surgical Support Attendant – PACU – Part-Time - Evenings/Weekends
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, where we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgical care and caring. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to the surgical team throughout a wide range of surgical procedures in the PACU. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a part-time, evening shift position working Saturday and Sunday 12PM - 8PM and one additional week day shift as needed. This position is located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Completion of Nursing Assistant program
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Minimum of one-year experience as a Nursing Assistant or Surgical Attendant required
- Knowledge of OR/Anesthesia equipment and supplies
- Basic computer literacy required
This is an 1199 Union position. The internal posting period for this position is 6/10/2019 – 6/12/2019.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.