Supervisor Pharmacy - Pharmacy - Day/Evening Varied Shift Including Roatating Weekends
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role the Pharmacy Responsible for the immediate and direct supervision of all pharmacy staff members, all department supervisory staff and subordinates, staff pharmacists, interns, technicians, volunteers and clerkship externship students. Directs the workflow of pharmacy staff in coordinating proper staffing and coverage of all pharmacy areas, services and related functions.
- Masters of Science degree with a specialization in preferably in Hospital Pharmacy Administration; or in pursuit-recommended but not mandated.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or Pharm. D.
- 3 years hospital / retail experience and / or 1 year residency training.
- Licensed and Registered in New York State - In good and current professional standing.
- In compliance with New York State CE Credit requirements.
- Re-registration requires proof of required number of CE credits.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Standing, walking, sitting, pushing 10+ pounds, pulling 10+ pounds, pushing 10+ pounds, reaching, talking, hearing, Manual dexterity/mobility, Dust/vapors, fumes.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.