Supervisor Environmental Services - Center for Community Health - Evening Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
NYP Advancing Care in Brooklyn
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening January 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices. Our new state-of-the-art building encompasses three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
Environmental Services Supervisor – Center for Community Health – Evening Shift.
As the Environmental Services Supervisor at the Center for Community Health, you’ll collaborate with the Director to determine the best strategies to deliver the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and hospitality for our patients, visitors and staff. You’ll have an opportunity to lead and work with an engaged team of action-oriented staff. You’ll report on immediate conditions in all assigned areas, and ensure all staff schedules are complete. You will train & motivate employees, ensuring staff remain the face of a caring proactive patient-focused environment. You’ll provide inspiring leadership that fosters consistency and positive results across the NYP enterprise.
This is a full time evening shift position located at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Center for Community Health.
- Completion of Environmental Management courses.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of hospital or environmental services experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to operate and demonstrate all environmental services equipment, vacuum, cleaners, buffing and burnished machines to staff.
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art ambulatory care center and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.