Student & Systems Coordinator - Department of Pediatrics
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Career
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care for over 135 years and has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. Now, we are seeking a skilled administrative professional to support the Pediatrics Department.
Student and Systems Coordinator – Pediatrics Department
Transform your career as a Student and Systems Coordinator at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties for the Pediatrics Department. This includes coordinating medical student activities, lecture schedules and preparation of letters of recommendations. In addition, you will prepare bi-weekly payroll submissions and maintain payroll records for staff, complete meeting coordination including preparation for monthly staff meetings and will help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Associate's degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of four years of experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Medical Secretary or secretarial experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.