Social Worker LMSW or LCSW Medical Units NYP Brooklyn Methodist -Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Social Worker LMSW or LCSW - Medical Units NYP-Brooklyn Methodist - Days
Located in Park Slope, Brooklyn, his acute-care teaching hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding communities for over 135 years.
At NewYork-Presbyterian/ Brooklyn-Methodist , talented social workers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We collaborate across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can help Make It Possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Brooklyn Methodist social work is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our social workers dares to be truly excellent –thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger
We are seeking a Social Worker for our Medical Units. Experience a place where Social Worker are respected. Utilize your inpatient experience to provide a variety of psychosocial services, coordinate discharge planning and continuum of care for patients and families from across the world. Assist them in enhancing their capabilities of coping with illness and daily functioning. Here, you will experience all the reasons why you entered such a rewarding field.
This is a day shift, Monday - Friday position with rotating weekend/holiday coverage.
- One (1) year of experience in a hospital setting.
- MSW degree from an accredited institution.
- Current licensed Social Worker in New York State (LMSW or LCSW).
- Demonstrate capacity for continued growth and professional development.
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Work comfortably within the limitations of the medical setting.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.