Senior Workforce Applications Assistant - Centralized Timekeeping Department
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Career
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. Now, we are seeking a skilled administrative professional to support our Centralized Timekeeping Department. Workforce Applications Assistants at NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital bring new meaning to the term “systemic health.” We provide the working systems and financial foundation that allows hospital leaders and clinicians to keep their focus on advancing patient care. See how professional teams play an active role in care and caring. The Kronos Team is looking to build core users to help standardize workforce practice and become innovative with today's technology.
Senior Workforce Applications Assistant – Centralized Timekeeping Department
As a Senior Workforce Applications Assistant within our industry-leading Finance Department, you'll assist with maintenance, training, operation and support of Timekeeping, Scheduling, Payroll, Attendance, Leave Tracking & Labor Analytics.
In this role, the Senior Workforce Applications Assistant will act as a subject matter expert on the Timekeeping and Scheduling applications, specifically on the support for Kronos Workforce Central version 7.0 and greater. Activities include and are not limited to reviewing and resolving all interface errors, performing routine system maintenance, conducting independent training with end users, performing high level system usage audits, testing of system changes, reporting from Kronos and HR systems and tools with special focus on time related data. You will develop functional skills by answering calls to the timekeeping Help Desk, resolving issues, conducting routine system maintenance and enrolling employees in the workforce system. For employees, you will be the go-to for effective and efficient systems operation.
This is a full-time day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three-years of experience with Timekeeping and Scheduling
- Functional knowledge and experience with Kronos and knowledge of standard pay policies and practices
- Basic computer literacy and proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Detailed oriented and able to comprehend and interpret coded schedules
- Excellent communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.