Senior Locksmith - Security - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Opening in January 2021, the Center for Community Health will be a 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompassing a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices.
Senior Locksmith - Security - Days
Under the supervision of the Security Manager, the Senior Locksmith will install locks to protect hospital property and staff. As the Senior Locksmith, you will be responsible for repairing and servicing all locks. You will assist Security personnel in maintaining effective Security surveillance of hospital facilities by watching and identifying potential physical vulnerabilities. The ideal candidate should have a digital locksmith background.
This is a full time, day shift (9:00am-5:00pm) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- One (1) year apprenticeship training
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience
- Locksmith license from the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs
- Knowledge of master keying and all aspects of lock repair and installation
- Basic computer literacy
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.