Senior Locksmith - Center for Community Health Security - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Go Beyond Repairs
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening January 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices. Our new state-of-the-art building encompasses three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
Senior Locksmith - Center for Community Health - Days
Under the supervision of the Security Manager, the Senior Locksmith will install locks to protect hospital property and staff. As the Senior Locksmith, you will be responsible for repairing and servicing all locks. You will assist Security personnel in maintaining effective Security surveillance of hospital facilities by watching and identifying potential physical vulnerabilities. The ideal candidate should have a digital locksmith background.
This is a full time, day shift (9:00am-5:00pm) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Center for Community Health.
- One (1) year apprenticeship training
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience
- Locksmith license from the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs
- Knowledge of master keying and all aspects of lock repair and installation
- Basic computer literacy
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art ambulatory care center and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.