Security Officer - Security - Evening Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm Including Weekends & Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the security team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Security Officer will provide a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors and employees. The Security Officer will perform all duties assigned consistent with New York Methodist Hospital's commitment to providing quality health care services in a compassionate and humane manner.
- One year security experience within a hospital or related medical setting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 8 & 16 Hour Security Courses
- NYS Security License
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to write and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and visitors
- Writing legibility and clearly
- Basic computer literacy.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.