Research Coordinator - Pediatrics - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be Relentless in the Pursuit of Excellence
Research Coordinator – Pediatrics - Days
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding community for over 135 years. Bring your talents to NYP/Brooklyn Methodist and help build on our success as a highly regarded Pediatrics Department. Together, we’re enhancing the patient experience and optimizing outcomes for patients. As a member of our team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Step into this exciting role as a Research Coordinator and help support a team dedicated to research. We are looking for an individual with the knowledge of clinical providers coupled with the organizational skills of a Research Coordinator. The Research Coordinator will work in the development, organization, implementation and presentation of research activities in the Department. Additional responsibilities will include assisting in and securing funding for the development of a self-sufficient research program. Help to impact the bigger picture by conducting research that will change lives for the future.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two years of research experience in a Hospital or Educational setting
- Prior Pediatrics experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.