Research Assistant - Anesthesiology - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Career
Research Assistant – Anesthesiology Department – Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. Now, we're seeking patient focused professionals to help Make It Possible.
Transform your career as a Research Assistant in the Anesthesiology Department at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will interact with patients and patient care providers in an acute care setting to implement clinical investigations. The Research Assistant provides assistance in the collection and processing of research data, samples, and/or specimens in support of a specified medical research study. The Research Assistant may perform and record interviews and/or routine clinical tests and procedures, in strict accordance with specified research and clinical protocol.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position, located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Clinical experience as a clinical research assistant, including recruitment of patients
- Bachelor's Degree required
- In-depth working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and ICH guidelines as adopted by the FDA
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.