Registered Nurse - RN - Premature Nursery - E/N
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
In this role, the RN is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This individual also directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintains standards of professional nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) is required
- Must have a New York State Registered Nurse License
- 3+ years of Level 3 NICU experience as a Registered Nurse is required
- BCLS and NRP are required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers