Registered Nurse - RN - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) - Nights
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Putting Patients First:
Registered Nurse - RN - Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) - Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Brooklyn Methodist, our Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) nurses are patient advocates in the truest form. Following complex and rarely seen surgeries, we provide pain management, clinical assessment and vital information for multidisciplinary colleagues. When it comes to high-tech, high-risk care, PACU nurses are the critical link to positive outcomes-and respected members of our team.
At NYP, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time, 8:00PM - 8:00AM night shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- One year of acute care RN experience in PACU
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license (or willingness to obtain)
- A minimum of one year of acute critical care RN experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.