Registered Nurse - RN - Obstetrics - Per-diem - E/N
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
In this role, the RN is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This individual also directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintains standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required
- 2+ years of experience as a RN in Obstetrics is required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required
- BLS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association are required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.