Registered Nurse - RN - Med-Surg Neuro 8N - Nights
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Registered Nurse - RN - Med/Surg Neuro 8N - Nights
Imagine a career with New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where people from around the world come to for care of the highest caliber. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist, one of the newest members of the NewYork-Presbyterian network, you’ll impact the lives of thousands while continuously growing both professionally and personally. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time nights shift position (7:30pm - 8:00am) located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Acute care experience as a RN
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.