Registered Nurse - RN - Hemodialysis - Per-Diem - D/E
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Where Amazing Things Happen:
Registered Nurse - RN - Hemodialysis - Per-diem - D/E
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
AtNewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem 11:30am to 12am position at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, 5 shifts per month is required.
- Board Certification in area of Specialty
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 3+ years of clinical experience Hemodialysis as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association is required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.